PROJECT AZ is a NYC residential design studio dedicated to crafting modern and functional spaces. As lead designer, Ahmad AbouZanat’s approach focuses on learning about his clients’ lifestyles and applying modern solutions to create new spaces for them.
The studio started in New York City in 2017, a product of passion for design and 10 years of extensive learning through a career that took place in multiple architectural and design firms around the world.
Looking for a competitive strategy to stand out in the dense competition that NYC interior design has to offer, Ahmad and PROJECTAZ came to Bizop to implement a content marketing plan.
The Bizop team saw that the most promising approach for PROJECTAZ was to focus attention on a comprehensive content marketing strategy to give homeowners, building managers, and architects an inside glance to his approach to design.
Ahmad had a powerful story to tell, from growing up in Lebanon to his understanding of residential design starting from a hospitality background in Washington, DC.
A key part of any content marketing effort is consistency over time. We paired an on-page SEO strategy with a blog post and earned guest post links to boost rankings in an online search. Through the content we created on his website, we expanded upon the message by reformatting his content for a personalized and fully custom newsletter to stay top of mind with his audience.
- Content strategy: including keyword research, search engine optimization, targeted monthly blog, and earned guest posting
- Email strategy: involving a custom email written, designed, developed, and managed quarterly
- Tracking & Analysis: monitoring performance to ensure efforts are results-driven
Over the course of the first 12 months partnering with Bizop, PROJECTAZ saw significant improvement of key metrics such as total website traffic generated from digital campaigns.
To date the ongoing campaigns and optimizations have resulted in:
- 22.29% of all of the goal completions have come from organic traffic.
- 20.41% of all of the events that were triggered on the website came from organic traffic.
- 22.5% of your audience on the website came from organic traffic.
- Email open rate average 67% (industry average 22.5%)
- Email click through rate average 12% (industry average 2.5%)
These numbers illustrate the power of creating great content and promoting it in a carefully planned and consistent manner. If you’d like to explore how Bizop can help your business grow through content marketing, get in touch today.
Some of the best content I have ever seen in this industry. I found most impressive the ability to listen, take someone’s vision, and turn it into reality. As a design firm, we always envisioned the work of our firm presented in a certain way and at a certain level of professionalism[…]and Bizop Media delivered.Ahmad AbouZanat – Founder and Lead Designer, PROJECTAZ
- Working with Colors: Texture, Accents and a Light Touch
- 5 Simple Interior Design Ideas to Transform Your Home for the Holidays
- When is the Best Time to Hire an Interior Designer?
- Opening Up: How One New York Designer Creates Fresh Interiors When Moving Spaces
- 5 Reasons Designers are Specifically Attracted to NYC
- Interior Design Ideas to Transform Your Rental